Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Photos!

I'm in Javier's office at BGSU where the WiFi rocks so here's some fotos!


Paco and his car throne



Earth, TX


The house I spent many an hour chasing rabbits in Paducah, TX



My dad and Paco fighting over a taco from Big Truck Tacos (our best meal on the road) in Oklahoma City



111 W. Evers Avenue



Paco and his frontporch domain (he loves eating cardboard)


Hanging basket with mixed lettuces



Black Pearl Chilies



Container Garden with basil, parsley, oregano, rosemary, dill, tomatoes, and Black pearl chilies


Amidst Ikea Assembly Madness



Our Room


Dining room with Ikea table



The finished living room, post-Ikea

2 comments:

Lori said...

So much fun to see your photos and see the couch your Dad was talking about. Your new place is looking like a home already.
I can't do rides either. The carousel with beautiful horses is the only thing I try!

Life of a Wanna Be Writer said...

I'm SOO glad to see how well things are going! Glad to hear that things are on the up and up. Keep the pictures and the posts coming!!!! Miss you!