Friday, August 9, 2013

Snoop's Old Stomping Grounds; or, the LBC

Javier attended a film conference in Orange, California, and we stayed at another Airbnb casa in Long Beach which, while sort or a run-down place, was a block from the beach--including a dog beach--and so the $40 motel vibe was, I guess, worth it.  Due to all the driving from the previous weeks we only stayed within an Orange-LBC radius, and while Javier was at the conference at Chapman University, I would camp out at cafes or dogs parks in Orange's cute downtown. I did get to see my friend Milissa who recently bought a pretty casa it Orange, and Dana came down from Los Angeles to spend Saturday with us and the dogs. The only photos from SoCal are from our last night there, taken at the dog beach where our pups (and we) romped around.
Action shot of our pups in the surf


Looking good

Oil rigs festoon the background

The welcome wagon for Rosy's Dog Beach


A wild, red-eyed Paco

Sunset and downtown LBC

Old pals, including Ginger

Dana says ,"Two thumbs up for 'Merica"

"I'm so excited/I just can't hide it"

Ginger meets her match

No comments: